UAM Doctoral School will plan the required range of transversal activities shared by PhD programs that are related to research skills and personal values. Therefore, PhD Students will thus improve their academic and professional abilities previously determined in order to achieve their Phd Certificate.
Transversal activities become very useful for everyone who attends a PhD, irrespective of specific area of knowledge. These activities are intended to develop transversal skills as part of the PhD training.
All Transversal activities are optional for PhD Students.
- Training Activities - 2019/2020
- Training Activities - 2020/2021
- Training Activities - 2021/2022
- Training Activities open to Civis Doctoral Candidates
- Training Activities to Civis Doctoral Candidates - 2021/2022