Likewise, those who are in any of the following cases may access:
* Be in possession of official Spanish university degrees or equivalent Spanish degrees provided that at least 300 ECTS credits have been passed in all of these courses and accredit a level 3 of the Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education.
* Being in possession of a title obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), without the need for homologation, which accredits a level 7 of the European Qualifications Framework provided that said title authorizes access to studies doctorate in the country of issuance of the same. This admission will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree held by the interested party or its recognition for purposes other than access to doctoral studies.
* Being in possession of a degree obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems outside the EHEA, without the need for its homologation, after verification by the university that it accredits a level of training equivalent to that of the official Spanish Master's degree and that it authorizes access to doctoral studies in the country of issuance of the degree. This admission will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree held by the interested party or its recognition for purposes other than access to doctoral studies.
* Be in possession of another title of Doctor or Doctor.
* Likewise, university graduates who, after obtaining a place in training in the corresponding entrance test to specialized health training places, have passed with a positive evaluation of at least two years of training in a program to obtain the official title of one of the specialties in Health Sciences, may also access.
Each doctoral program may have additional requirements to the general ones to be able to access them. These specific additional conditions are listed on the pages of each program, which must be met in order to be admitted.