The PhD Program in Hispanic Studies. Language, Literature, History and Thought in the next Admission Period (Advanced Period) from the 1st of March to the 15th of May, 2021, will offer four (4) of the twenty vacants for the Academic Year 2021/22.
In the First Period (30th June to 1st October, 2021) will be offered eleven (11) vacants. In the Second Period (30th October 2021 to 15th January 2022) will be offered five (5) vacants.
- Spanish Language
- Lexicology and lexicography, grammar, semantics, pragmatics and discourse analysis.
- Lingüística aplicada del español (sociolingüística, psicolingüística, etnolingüística).
- Spanish as L2 / LE. Acquisition and teaching.
- History of Spanish Language, variation, change and linguistic contact.
- Literature in Spanish from the Meddle Ages to the Present.
- History of Literary Genres in Europe and America.
- Relación entre la literatura en lengua española y otras artes (cine, pintura, música, etc.)
- Literature in Spanish and Other Art Forms (Film, Painting, Music, etc.)
- Cultural Studies in Hispanic Literatures.<
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Medievalism. Political culture and elites.
- Guerra santa, violencia religiosa y cruzada en la Edad Media peninsular.
- Holy War, religious violence and Crusades.
- Cultures and spaces in contact.
- Thinking, memory and political power.
- From the New Spain tradition to the contemporary Mexico: Mexican illustration, the era of independence and the 20th century Mexico.
- History of the Spanish: mainly the 20th century liberal tradition, the dialogue with Europe, the dialogue with Latin America.
- Relations between Philosophy and Literature in the 20th century thought: from the End-of-Century crisis to the 1939 exile.
- Pensamiento español de las últimas décadas.
- Spanish thought since the last decades.
Academic Comittee of de doctoral program in Hispanic Studies, Language, Literatura, History and Thought
Documentación Oficial del Título:
- Degree explanatory memorandum
- Evaluation report for ‘ANECA’ verification
- Verification resolution
- Link to the registry of Universities, Centers and Degrees